Environmentally Unfriendly Pets

I don't think dogs would eat them. Not many animals will eat people unless they are desperate. Sometimes a bear or a jaguar will. And there are maneating lions and tigers occasionally, but that seems to be an acquired taste, like anchovies.

Quote:
This is true, but of course there are going to be skeptics when Al Gore is out and about in his private jet, living in a huge house, having a vested interest in a "carbon credit" company, etc. I mean c'mon. Global warming and "climate change" is just another illustration of the boy who cried wolf scenario. I roll my eyes every time I hear anyone talk about climate change. Only humans can be arrogant enough to believe we really have that large of an effect.

Keep in mind this is coming from someone that cloth diapers, uses reusable shopping bags, reuses items whenever possible, etc. Doing your part is important, but let's leave out the hysteria.

***That last sentence was not directly at you FarmerChick...it was just a general statement towards our society.

Quote:
I think dogs would eat us. I know for a fact that cats will before we have time to get cold. For the most part humans dont have the fat content to make us good pray animals but once you hit the ground ya become fare game. Theres a reason we started burying our dead.

Quote:
This is true, but of course there are going to be skeptics when Al Gore is out and about in his private jet, living in a huge house, having a vested interest in a "carbon credit" company, etc. I mean c'mon. Global warming and "climate change" is just another illustration of the boy who cried wolf scenario. I roll my eyes every time I hear anyone talk about climate change. Only humans can be arrogant enough to believe we really have that large of an effect.

Keep in mind this is coming from someone that cloth diapers, uses reusable shopping bags, reuses items whenever possible, etc. Doing your part is important, but let's leave out the hysteria.

***That last sentence was not directly at you FarmerChick...it was just a general statement towards our society.

I love Al Gore's ideas. I've watched his movie The Inconvient Truth tons of times, even though its depressing a bit. I do believe there are enough people on this planet to manipulate the climate. I don't remember where I saw it a video we watched in astronomy, but the military has actually built machines and the video I watched showed reasons why they thought this machine controlled the weather. Called HAARP "The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program". Started in 1990 in Alaska by the Air Force Research Laboratory and Office of Naval Research. I don't know if I believe HAARP changes the weather but the video gave some interesting information. I just thought I'd post it maybe someone can give me more info on it.
smile.png

Quote:
The new show on Dish, "Sniper Inside the Crosshairs" (channel 120, 10 PM)??? One of them snipers said in Iraq, where he set up, the dogs in the neighborhood, ate the bodies that were in the street. Said it was kinda like a major deterent to the bad guys, knowing fido would be snacking on him if he was dumb enough to try and run the gauntlet,,,,,,,,so yes, dogs will, and do eat people.

Back
Top Bottom