Environmentally Unfriendly Pets

Gore is a joke, a fraud. He cancelleed his speech in Copenhagen, because he knew he was going to be heavily contested about the facts, which he has no answers for. Absolutely REFUSES to debate the issues with anyone with half a brain, especially Lord Monkton. HAARP was one of the topics of Governor Jesse Ventura's new show "Conspiracy Theory". China blames HAARP for the earthquake they had a couple(?) years ago that killed a mess of people. Now they too are working on that type of technology. They recently boasted the made it snow in Bejing like 18 inches. They brag they can do what they want with the weather now. Do some research on Chem Trails. You want a greener earth? it won't matter. Check out what the makers of HAARP are putting in the air you breathe. and again,,,,,,,Merry Christmas!

hmmmm the carbon footprint of a politician is far worse
tongue2.gif
I will keep the dog.
lau.gif

Quote:
Ah, but the brain runs on carbs, so we'd have a bunch of idiots running around... oh... wait....

HAARP wise... the only reason the military (of any country) would be trying to control the weather is for use as a weapon. Just think about the advantage. Instead of sending a nuke that will have the rest of the UN in an uproar, instead you just send a tsunami, hurricane, monsoon rains. Same effect, millions dead, land destroyed, and you come in as a rescuer to 'save the day' but without all the blame...

Mother Nature is a bleep, and one you really don't want to go poking with a stick.

Last edited:
oh yes any carnivore will eat a human. We are above the food chain just by a hair from some predators.
A lion definitely thinks of us as prey....good thing we got great guns!

Cats---oh my cats are one of the worst pet species out there. I have barn cats and sure act like tigers.

Feral cats took over an island, and depleted the population of birds and small mammals etc. It was a show I saw a long time ago.

Cats also go feral very fast. I think people like cats cause they are wild. Not many a cat will do what you want them to do....they mystery of the cat is its draw.

What country eats cats? I know people laugh and say Chinese food can be cats. Is that one true? LOL I just kinda think it was a joke. I know fido is on the menu but are cats on menus also?

Quote:
gig.gif

lau.gif

I agree. The ones saying "save the planet" fly around in private jets sucking up the oil reserves!
smile.png

BUT at least a human can make a change for the better for the population, while a dog does nothing but crap on someone's yard or something...HA HA HAHA

Funny commercial on tv I caught. Hand delivery of flowers instead of leaving them in a box on the doorstep.
The box on the doorstep got a BIG SPLASH from a dalmation from lifting his leg. HA HA...funny commercial.
But that is about all that dogs are good for
lau.gif
gig.gif

gig.gif

actually I like cats better than dogs.

my cats take care of themselves. barn cats are the greatest. throw them some dry cat food every now and then and let them do their nature intended jobs!! and yes they do well at hunting!

Back
Top Bottom