Envision Utah ads are playing audio and getting me busted at work!

sideWing

Songster
6 Years
Apr 9, 2015
Utah
Seriously though there are 2 and sometimes 3 envision Utah ads that auto play at different times. I don't think any ad should automatically play sound. I'm cool with the ad's but I'm wondering if you can get rid of the audio ads?

Thank you so much for the great forum!

There's a workaround that disables Flash if you're using Chrome. It will also stop the autoplay on Facebook. The only caveat is that you have to right click and select "Run this plugin" in order to get any videos to play. It's one minor extra step but I have loved disabling Flash except for when I expressly permit it to run. Saves on system resources and keeps loading times (especially for facebook) down.

There's a workaround that disables Flash if you're using Chrome. It will also stop the autoplay on Facebook. The only caveat is that you have to right click and select "Run this plugin" in order to get any videos to play. It's one minor extra step but I have loved disabling Flash except for when I expressly permit it to run. Saves on system resources and keeps loading times (especially for facebook) down.
I'm in marketing so I can't disable flash in my browser. I have to be able to see ads. Good suggestion though.

Back
Top Bottom