Esa chickens

It's all good.
For myself I'm so over people living in places that they were well aware that chickens as well as other livestock aren't allowed and then deciding they now want chickens so all of a sudden the rules shouldn't apply to them.
That chickens should change status to being called pets or ESAs or whatever so they can have what they want regards.
I myself love junk cars, multiple dogs, and load obnoxious motorcycles which I have all the above.
I also love poultry, livestock, shooting guns, burning sh!t, and howling at the moon if I please.
Thats why when I went house hunting I took all my loves into consideration and found a property where it could all be done and owned instead of moving somewhere where it couldn't and then trying to loophole my way around things.

I think you are failing to understand what I'm saying.

Do you drive your loud truck down the street? If so I didn't sign up for that. ;)

Do you drive your loud obnoxious motorcycle down the public street?If so I didn't sign up for that.

For those individuals that own multiple dogs that bark constantly I didn't sign up for that. Lol

Now I'm not saying I'm opposed to loud trucks, motorcycles and barking dogs I'm just pointing out we don't live in the same world we did years ago.

I just prefer to let t people do what brings them joy as long as it isn't physically harming others. Or we should all have to be uncomfortable and be made to live by the same standards.

The world is noisy loaded with obnoxious people and things.

People get there panties in a twist over the darndest things. A community can have a glorified dog pound,junk yard lol and over grown lots but where going to worry over hens.

It's ludacris.

QUOTE="The Moonshiner, post: 21925652, member: 451880"]It's all good.
For myself I'm so over people living in places that they were well aware that chickens as well as other livestock aren't allowed and then deciding they now want chickens so all of a sudden the rules shouldn't apply to them.
That chickens should change status to being called pets or ESAs or whatever so they can have what they want regards.
I myself love junk cars, multiple dogs, and load obnoxious motorcycles which I have all the above.
I also love poultry, livestock, shooting guns, burning sh!t, and howling at the moon if I please.
Thats why when I went house hunting I took all my loves into consideration and found a property where it could all be done and owned instead of moving somewhere where it couldn't and then trying to loophole my way around things.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I don't have a loud truck but if I did I would drive it down the street.
I do have a loud motorcycle and yes I drive it down public streets.
As for both of those that's what public streets are for and it's legal for me to do so. Sorry but if you decided to live next to a public street then you did sign up for that.
I do have multiple dogs. They don't bark constantly but do on occasion. That's one reason I live in the country without close neighbors. So I can have as many as I want without bothering anyone if they do bark.
The point is you made things uncomfortable for yourself by choosing to live where you do. If someone wants chickens then live where they're permitted. If someone doesn't like loud trucks and motorcycles or neighbors with dogs then move where youre not next to a lot of traffic or with neighbors a stone's throw over.
I like people to do or have what brings them joy myself and if that is something thats legal then they should by all means do it. I just can't get behind someone that wants what they want whether it's legal or not and thinks they should get it regardless of laws, rules or regulations.
Nor can I get behind someone that doesn't get what they want so they then want everyone else to be miserable because they didn't get their way.
I can't stand when someone wants chickens but aren't allowed so then they want to bring up a laundry list of everything they don't like that others are doing.
The world isn't like it used to be. It's become very self centered and petty.

Ok see if I got this right.

A person neighbors can be breaking multiple city ordinances and codes whether it be overgrown weeds, noise violations, excessive junk a person supposed to move. Really?

Hmmm

OK well a person who is breaking the chicken laws could say that same thing move.

Lol

I suspect you seen that coming you make it easy.

GO......

I don't have a loud truck but if I did I would drive it down the street.
I do have a loud motorcycle and yes I drive it down public streets.
As for both of those that's what public streets are for and it's legal for me to do so. Sorry but if you decided to live next to a public street then you did sign up for that.
I do have multiple dogs. They don't bark constantly but do on occasion. That's one reason I live in the country without close neighbors. So I can have as many as I want without bothering anyone if they do bark.
The point is you made things uncomfortable for yourself by choosing to live where you do. If someone wants chickens then live where they're permitted. If someone doesn't like loud trucks and motorcycles or neighbors with dogs then move where youre not next to a lot of traffic or with neighbors a stone's throw over.
I like people to do or have what brings them joy myself and if that is something thats legal then they should by all means do it. I just can't get behind someone that wants what they want whether it's legal or not and thinks they should get it regardless of laws, rules or regulations.
Nor can I get behind someone that doesn't get what they want so they then want everyone else to be miserable because they didn't get their way.
I can't stand when someone wants chickens but aren't allowed so then they want to bring up a laundry list of everything they don't like that others are doing.
The world isn't like it used to be. It's become very self centered and petty.

Where did I say anything about it being ok to break ordinances or codes?
I've said multiple times it's not alright to.

But your way of thinking is that it's ok to break them when it comes to owning chickens so I guess that means your ok with breaking any ordinances or codes if its something some wants and isn't physically harming any one, right?

What I said is if it's something someone wants then live where its legal.
There are no grass height or weed height, noise restrictions or junk collecting ordinances where I live.
Those neighbors and the illegal chicken owners should move not someone next door to either that obeys the laws.

Back
Top Bottom