1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ethelwulf City - A dog/wolf RP (Remake)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by LittleLady98, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Mipuppy1

Mipuppy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

(Jake and Blake are sorta like Hikaru and Kaoru from ouran high school host club, I love that anime <3) (mangas pretty good to)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  2. "It's your fault, Onion breath." Jake said to Blake.
    "No it wasn't! It was you! You're the one who dyed your fur--!" Blake snapped back but was silenced by Romeo.
    "No fighting! You'll wake Andre!" The leader hissed, pointing to the smaller wolf who was asleep on Shane's back.

3. (*Squueeeeee* You noticed! [​IMG] That's who I based them off of! Everyone in the group is modeled after one of the Hosts! XD)

4. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    I wanna join... I'll get forms later. Using a stupid cell phone and I don't have time for forms.

5. Mipuppy1

Mipuppy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

(Yeah I noticed a few Romeo is Tamaki (pretty sure) and Andre is honey!)

6. OwlLover

OwlLover Alaskan Wanderer

Aug 25, 2011
    Naika looked back at them when she heard their brief argument, sighing.

7. (Yes! Jade is Haruhi and Shane is Mori. (But there won't be romantic feelings between Romeo and Jade.))

8. It was too late for the boys. Andre lifted his head, his expression making everyone in the hall shrink back. "I'm still sleepy." He said darkly. It was well known that waking Andre from a nap was no advised in the least.

9. OwlLover

OwlLover Alaskan Wanderer

Aug 25, 2011
    Kalista looked at him, uncertainty flashing in her entrancing blue eyes.

10. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by