Etiquette Question (Men and women opinions)

it's good manners but I am socially inept and constantly screw up.

Quote:
Thats my hubby. He dosent forget on purpose or do it to be rude..... so i let him live.

Yes of course you introduce whomever you are with regardless of who they are. It's polite. My DH once, when we were first dating took me along to meet up with some of his friends at a mall. He actually left me in the car. I suppose I should have made a first rate scene at the time. I didn't, I did make him "pay" after wards though!! I married him anyway. LOL! But he still needs help remembering to introduce me. Although, I 'm not as upset now as I was then. Most of the people he talks to aren't worth me remembering.
hide.gif

Quote:
Same here. The Missus is always peeved at me cause I'm rude to used car salesmen (lying thieves), ignorant clerks (stupid thieves), and social parasites (wife's relatives)

Yes it is good manners to introduce your spouse if you are having a conversation. If you just say Hi and leave it at that, I don't see the point, but then again that is just me
big_smile.png

Ok Thank you for your opinions , I won By the way. DH did agree that what Boyd said was why he didn't sometime. So I might have to take the redhen approach, or I still might get miffed.

Micah
thumbsup.gif

Well, I'm assuming YOU already know this person... from work, etc. and you just bumped into them?

It'd be pretty rude to ignore the person you're with and have a conversation with this other person while your spouse just stands there like a statue.

The alternative is saying "Hey Joe, this is my hubby Bob. Hon, this is Joe from work" and there ya go.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom