Etsy people! I need something tattered? PICS added page 4

Quote:
Table cloth dearie. you're good at this game.

LOL! I just love your wicked ways...
clap.gif
bow.gif

I've held onto it for 7 years waiting for the right occasion. Mr saddi finds that boith admirable and terrifying.

Quote:
LOL! I just love your wicked ways...
clap.gif
bow.gif

I've held onto it for 7 years waiting for the right occasion. Mr saddi finds that boith admirable and terrifying.

Its a dish best served cold...
cool.png

Quote:

Its a dish best served cold...
cool.png

Like beets.

Anyways gritty sorry for the threaad jacking, can you take a photo of what you want it to "go" with? I've done plenty of dress sleeves, sofa sleeves shouldn't be difficut (i've not seen a "dressed" sofa in years, so that may be a geography thing).

Quote:
I make dish rags out of twine (the regular old brown scratchy twine). They don't stay stiff and scratchy for long, they soften up, but it's the only thing i will use on my well seasoned cast iron skillets.

What does the afghan look like? If I could see it, I can try to match it for you
big_smile.png

I'll try to post pics of the afghan tomorrow.

I can quilt, but I cannot crochet or knit except with a loom. I have a very good excuse though. First of all, I can't learn anything by reading a book or instructions. I have to see something being done to be able to do it myself. And...I am the only right handed child in my family. All of my siblings (5) and both of my parents left-handed. I still say they brought the wrong baby home from the hospital.
tongue.png

Quote:
I am a visual learner as well, and you tube has a TON of really great videos. For some reason I find crocheting much easier than knitting. I think I just need to give it more of an effort I guess. Either can be done. I also learned to harvest my rabbits wool from you tube. Painlessly I need to add.

Back
Top Bottom