European Starlings for Sale

A pic

Attachments

• 50D884D9-7416-41F3-8A5B-D45CD413A69D.jpeg
    50D884D9-7416-41F3-8A5B-D45CD413A69D.jpeg
    525.9 KB · Views: 46
Hi everybody,

I have a small number of captive bred European Starlings for sale. Right now they are about 4 weeks old and just starting to eat on their own while still taking hand feedings. They are fully feathered and flighted and eating a diet of moistened kitten kibble and ground corn.

I pull all the babies at 7 days and hand feed them to make sure they imprint on people. These guys are affectionate, smart, playful, (loud), and should make great talkers as their parents are always chatting away, and even learn phrases from each other.

Starlings are not covered by the federal Migratory Bird Act and 100% legal to keep when captive bred and banded.

These guys are $100 a piece, plus shipping if applicable.

[email protected] or call 205.458.8565

Hi still avaliable

Hi everybody,

I have a small number of captive bred European Starlings for sale. Right now they are about 4 weeks old and just starting to eat on their own while still taking hand feedings. They are fully feathered and flighted and eating a diet of moistened kitten kibble and ground corn.

I pull all the babies at 7 days and hand feed them to make sure they imprint on people. These guys are affectionate, smart, playful, (loud), and should make great talkers as their parents are always chatting away, and even learn phrases from each other.

Starlings are not covered by the federal Migratory Bird Act and 100% legal to keep when captive bred and banded.

These guys are $100 a piece, plus shipping if applicable.

[email protected] or call 205.458.8565

Hey! I'm interested in adopting a couple, I sent you an email a couple of days ago

I've been looking for eggs or hatchlings for ages with no luck. I'm with the previous post in that I'd really like a Starling as a pet. If anybody knows a seller I would appreciate it. I love all the information on this site and have used the incubation information already, though was unsuccessful. :(
Hi: I have 3 starlings 3 weeks old.if you interested. My email address [email protected].

Back
Top Bottom