Evans10Farm

Evans10Farm

In the Brooder
Jan 30, 2017
Columbia, Ky
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]We raise Black Astralorp and Rhode Island Reds. We also have a large assortment of peacock, Turkey, geese and Call Ducks. We,are very excited to be a part of NYC.

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC,@Evans10Farm !!! Thank you so much for joining us here at BYC, I think you will have a lot of information to contribute on here! BYC is the best place to help people, ask questions, and make friends!!! It sounds like you have a lot of beautiful birds, do you have any pictures?
smile.png

G’Day from down under the Evans10Farm
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Welcome to BYC,@Evans10Farm
!!! Thank you so much for joining us here at BYC, I think you will have a lot of information to contribute on here! BYC is the best place to help people, ask questions, and make friends!!! It sounds like you have a lot of beautiful birds, do you have any pictures?:)

Back
Top Bottom