Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
good idea lol

Add me as a member
ya.gif
i'm not popular at all never had anyone miss me when i'm not here or welcome me when i come back
gig.gif

who should start the group lol

Quote:
I was in the Unpopular group with one group, then they through me out, so I had to start all over again, but kept my UNpopularity through it all.
ep.gif

Sorry to disappoint you, but the unpopular group has already been started. It's the Threadkillers. Home to everyone who never gets responses to their posts. No one wants to talk to us.
hit.gif

There now, you'll feel better after you grab a random thread and start talking to people. Then you'll get brave and PM them. And suddenly, you will get PMs. I know. It's hard to believe.
hugs.gif

Now get out there....

edited to fix my typos.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry to disagree but i was on the threadkiller thread and i was not even popular there.

So being unpopular and being a threadkiller is not the same.

I still vote for the Unpopular Thread
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Sorry to disagree but i was on the threadkiller thread and i was not even popular there.

thumbsup.gif

well u can make it and be presedent
tongue.png
if u want

Quote:
good idea lol

Add me as a member
ya.gif
i'm not popular at all never had anyone miss me when i'm not here or welcome me when i come back
gig.gif

welcome to the big L group!

Quote:

thumbsup.gif

well u can make it and be presedent
tongue.png
if u want

you are a thread theif and a loner! LOL
lau.gif
I nominate you president now!

Quote:
Well my computer screen isn't very clear, so it looks like einstein is a sausage.
smile.png

Oh for heavens sake, what's popular got to do with it. You just got to say something contraversial. They can't reply here so they say it in private. I am writing all your "unpopular" names down!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom