Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Boyd
ya.gif
Nice of you to drop by! Sun shining out your way today?
cool.png

absolutely
smile.png
Yesterday and today has been 70 degrees. Almost busted out the speedo in this heat wave
hide.gif

Only in the high 60s here, but I will take that. It is supposed to rain now the rest of the week
sad.png
Speedo
ep.gif
wink.png

Quote:
absolutely
smile.png
Yesterday and today has been 70 degrees. Almost busted out the speedo in this heat wave
hide.gif

Only in the high 60s here, but I will take that. It is supposed to rain now the rest of the week
sad.png
Speedo
ep.gif
wink.png

hahahaha no worries, I left mine back in the '80's

Quote:
sad.png
Speedo
ep.gif
wink.png

Same place I left my leg warmers and big hair!!

Good morning to all!! I woke up a little sore today, feel about 80!! We have a rock flower bed in the front yard. The grass had grown up between the rocks so bad you could hardly tell some of them were even there. So I removed each one and cut out all of the grass. It was work but I SO enjoyed being outside, plus it looks darn good
cool.png

I hope everyone had a nice evening.

Quote:

Same place I left my leg warmers and big hair!!

Good morning to all!! I woke up a little sore today, feel about 80!! We have a rock flower bed in the front yard. The grass had grown up between the rocks so bad you could hardly tell some of them were even there. So I removed each one and cut out all of the grass. It was work but I SO enjoyed being outside, plus it looks darn good
cool.png

I hope everyone had a nice evening.

DONT FORGET THE LIGHT BLUE AND PURPLE EYESHADOWS!!

Quote:
Good morning Michelle!!!! and Charmed and Chickenchick--Boyd if your looming in speedos-get changed first before

Howdy! I am down to a half a pack a day! Much better than the pack a day I was smoking. I have kept this up for about a week now! Pretty darned proud of myself!

Quote:
Good morning Michelle!!!! and Charmed and Chickenchick--Boyd if your looming in speedos-get changed first before

Howdy! I am down to a half a pack a day! Much better than the pack a day I was smoking. I have kept this up for about a week now! Pretty darned proud of myself!

Awesome! I am very proud of you!! So what did you think of Idol?

NY I do remember that awful eye shadow! Did you have Jelly shoes?

Quote:

Awesome! I am very proud of you!! So what did you think of Idol?

NY I do remember that awful eye shadow! Did you have Jelly shoes?

Yah Michelle...thats incredible--so proud of you-pat yourself on the back!!!!
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif

Destiny had a good time last night. She said Luke Lambert was a lot nicer than she thought he would be. She also got a poster signed by her favorite basketball player Zaire Taylor. She was a little disappointed that she missed Idol though.

Of course, I was not very happy with the show last night. The fact that they put Casey in the bottom right off the the beginning didn't set the tone of the night! Didn't he and Lee look like angels in their white? I would have liked it better if Aaron would have been the one they sent packing, but Tim lasted much longer than I ever thought he would. Apparently I am going to have to hone my texting skills by next week since they didn't do much good this week! We are thinking of hijacking the boys' phones too and have them all going at once!

Parachute pants, anyone?

Back
Top Bottom