Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Honestly Michelle... I quit smoking! You really have to tell him I have gray hair and dust in my house???
smack.gif

Quote:
Ooooooo, do I get to give a quick recap?? Give me a few minutes to get it all straight!

Sorry Michelle...
hide.gif
I didn't see you were doing it too! Lol! What have I forgot and who? I know there's alot!!
yippiechickie.gif

Oh yeah, Robin joined us yesterday and she is getting rain and is way overwhelmed trying to keep up with us! Maybe our recaps will help her some too!

Quote:
Honestly Michelle... I quit smoking! You really have to tell him I have gray hair and dust in my house???
smack.gif

Crap!! My bad!
hide.gif

hugs.gif

Hey Boyd!! Kelly quit smoking like 4 months ago!!!
woot.gif

Quote:
smack.gif

Don't worry on the gray hair, as soon as my wife is out of the shower I am splitting to get all my hair uh... trimmed off. The hair isn't going gray, its going white
hide.gif

You two did great at the recap
cool.png

And yes we can take it for a ride!! I still hold all control of said vehicle!! Only 11 more days until we get to give it to him. Kenny decided on Monday the 15th, instead of Wed which is really his Bday. He has to work wed and we thought this way Raymond will have some daylight to enjoy it. He doesn't have his DL yet but we will allow him to take it for a spin out here
hide.gif

Quote:
smack.gif

Don't worry on the gray hair, as soon as my wife is out of the shower I am splitting to get all my hair uh... trimmed off. The hair isn't going gray, its going white
hide.gif

Come on... you're a guy. There is nothing wrong with gray/white hair on a guy. You know... Sean Connery, Sam Elliott...etc. It doesn't compare... but thanks for trying to make me feel better! Lol!

Quote:
hide.gif

Come on... you're a guy. There is nothing wrong with gray/white hair on a guy. You know... Sean Connery, Sam Elliott...etc. It doesn't compare... but thanks for trying to make me feel better! Lol!

Who are they?
hide.gif

Quote:
hide.gif

Yummmmmm! Oh yea, back on topic.. How come it looks distinguished on men and just plain old on women
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom