Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Have a good evening! *even though you were in on it too*
frow.gif

Careful guys... I think she just gave you all the stink eye! (Or maybe that's just the way her face looks...)
gig.gif

hahahaha I don't know if they have seen that movie or appreciate it as much as we do, but that is funny right there!
lau.gif

For those of you that don't know, it is a line off of Juno that we frequently recite.
gig.gif

Quote:
Thank you Dear! I was just finishing reading on down the page before I got to it! Kelly, are you going to be home tonight?
wink.png

Yes but you must remember I have 80 acres to hide in! Lol!
lol.png

You are just lucky it is taco night at Washington Street or I would sooooo be there!

Quote:
Careful guys... I think she just gave you all the stink eye! (Or maybe that's just the way her face looks...)
gig.gif

hahahaha I don't know if they have seen that movie or appreciate it as much as we do, but that is funny right there!
lau.gif

For those of you that don't know, it is a line off of Juno that we frequently recite.
gig.gif

Juno MacGuff: Your little girlfriend gave me the stinkeye in art class yesterday.
Paulie Bleeker: Katrina's not my girlfriend alright? And I doubt she gave you the stinkeye that's just how her face looks, you know? That's just her face.

WAHAHAHA that's my favorite part of the whole movie... Cracks me up every time
lau.gif

Quote:
Yes but you must remember I have 80 acres to hide in! Lol!
lol.png

You are just lucky it is taco night at Washington Street or I would sooooo be there!

True that... Taco night is sacred
bow.gif

lol.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Des and I are laughing so hard right now that she almost peed herself!
lau.gif
Then instantly got mad because she just realized Thanksgiving is on taco night!
gig.gif

Yes, it is true, I do have a stink eye...Is it a good thing that Kelly and I met? Is she going to tell all my secrets? Between her and Des, I don't even have a chance around here!
big_smile.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Des and I are laughing so hard right now that she almost peed herself!
lau.gif
Then instantly got mad because she just realized Thanksgiving is on taco night!
gig.gif

Yes, it is true, I do have a stink eye...Is it a good thing that Kelly and I met? Is she going to tell all my secrets? Between her and Des, I don't even have a chance around here!
big_smile.png

I wont tell all your secrets. Just the ones that keep the other girls safe......... Lol!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Sorry I missed saying goodbye to everyone, goodnight
frow.gif
Raymonds Dad called to tell me that my sister called him asking for my phone # and crying on his shoulder that it has been 6 years, blah, blah, blah! Anyway I then get a call from her husband (they are married but havent lived together in 10 years) saying that a mutual friend of ours passed away at the age of 47. So that is why she was trying to reach me. Then he started to fill me in on their divorce that is finally in progress as of today. He found out that she has run up over 70 thousand $ of debt that he is responsible for too.

Quote:
everyday is friday for me. I am stuck home with the kids on saturday and sunday so I am actually praying for monday
sickbyc.gif
I know
sickbyc.gif
but its how I roll
smile.png

Good Morning to everyone! Another cool morning and cool day, but it is Friday!
woot.gif
(Boyd--
tongue.gif
) I have high expectations on my kitchen this weekend, wish me luck!
fl.gif

Lindsie is home. Colton is feeling better and going over when he gets out of school at 11 this morning.

Ummmm....I think that's all I got right now!

Hi everyone.

Michelle, I did a kitchen remodel about two years go. love it. i had new tile floors, tile back splash, corian counter tops, new paint on the walls, new lighting -- i love it love it love it....

i had this hideous wallpaper from wife number 3 -- blah. so i had to strip it down, well the wall was not smooth so instead of just painting the walls, i put sand in the paint and it looks almost like stucco walls. it is so pretty.

listening to you ladies talk about remodel has me wanting to do a project this weekend, but will not have time. going shopping in Augusta today and getting my nails done, then tomorrow heading to a crafts festival for the day with some girl friends. And Sunday is my day of rest, lay around and watch lifetime movies all day, or sit outside and play with all my critters.

hope everyone has a big weekend planned. it is going to be so pretty here this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom