Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Morning ladies! We have a Serta PerfectSleeper pillow top mattess. I
love.gif
it! Before we got this one we both had back issues, etc, and now I sleep like a baby! Until the baby wakes me up that is.
tongue.png

I went and picked up my Nigerian goats yesterday! 3 does (all bred) and 2 bucklings!
love.gif
As soon as it stops drizzling I'll get some pics.

Quote:
We already have some Aleve. Dh swears by that stuff. Where can I get melatonin? Health food store? Walmart?

yes walmart should have it for sure I would think-go to the vitamin section or ask the pharmacist where it is:) cheap as dirt too!!!

deviled eggs-I use 12 eggs 1 tsp of dry mustard and salt and pepper with tons of hellmans mayo whip it up good-no bumps use a ziploc bag to shove it all into-cut the tip off one of the bottom bags ends and squish into egg halfs:)

ooh Kelly goats cant wait to see

HFLL again another good day!!!!

Morrrrrning!!! I'm having a great day! Granted, it's only been an hour and I'm at that moment where I've just had the first half my coffee - but hot darn this is the best moment of the day. I CAN CONQUER THE WORLD WITH LIQUID ENERGY BWAHAHAHA.

... I have another model sit today. I was shown stuff from my last one and it's soooo powerful and it's not even stuff I thought would be. I'm hoping this session produces even better things.

Back
Top Bottom