Ever forget your anniversary?

PeepsInc

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
NY Tri State region
She asked what did you get me. I said why,what's today. O darn! UM UM a dozen silkie eggs? Her response was"I can see you wont have to remember your next anniversary. With a chuckle.
hmm.png
I'm so glad I married such a wonderful forgiving woman. We've been together for 18 years & married for 5.... Well my Bday is in a week, maybe I can still work on getting those silkie eggs. God I'm a lucky (&forgetfull) man........ I just wanted to wish every one a beautiful weekend full of smiles & laughter!
34651_chris.jpg

What a beautiful picture!!
smile.png

My DH has never forgotten my anniversary or birthday. I am the one who forgets our anniversary!!! I keep thinking it is on the 23rd of March when it is the 24TH! LOL

Sorry, I forgot to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! -see I forget LOL

Last edited:
My anniversary is this Saturday and my Birthday is Sunday, and I have a feeling both will be forgotten! But thats ok because I can use the guilt all year long when buying more eggs!!
lau.gif
I just got my first set of Birthday silkie eggs in the mail today!!
gig.gif

Happy Birthday tooooo meeeee!!!
lau.gif

this is kinda a confusing story....

My sister's sister in law... we will call her Tina...

Tina and I grew up together basically our families have been friends for years.... But when we went off to college we lost track of each other

well 13 years ago Tina and I decide to get married on the same day but 5 hours appart.. I was at noon and she was at 5pm...

this was not planned...just happened...

>>FF>>

5 years... My DH gets a new job...after a week there he is talking about this guy at work we will call him Barry....

it just so happens that Barry is Tina's DH...lol (small world)

So the men remind each other every year....they no longer work together but will send e-mails to remind each other...lol

Anyone ever watch the Flintstones? When you ask my DH what day he got married he says, "Trash Day." We have gotten alot of laughs over that one!
lau.gif

Happy Anniversary, PeepsInc! This one's for you!

My husband and I both tend to forget which day is our anniversary. We always think it is the day before or the day after. Even on our first anniversary my Mom called to say congratulations and we both said "What? It's today?".
hide.gif

We forgot to eat the traditional top layer of our wedding cake on our first anniversary.

We both forgot ours once, our fourth or sixth, not sure, until my MIL called to wish us a happy day,
big_smile.png

May (our anniversary month) is always so insanely busy with other weddings, birthdays, school events, etc, it is a crazy time for us.

Back
Top Bottom