Ever have one of those days where you really don't want to do anything

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by NuttyChick3n96, Jan 5, 2012.

1. NuttyChick3n96

NuttyChick3n96 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2011
    Sadieville,KY
    Blegh...i am having one of those days..where i just wanna go back to bed and dream about blue unicorns,dancing bunnies,pink gummie bears...and a purple mansion.

:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

so.anyone else have one of these days? besides the dream because i think that is uniquely me.lol

2. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Quote:Everyday. And I haven't gotten the chance to do my nothingness for the past few months. I just want one day, just one day of nothingness.

3. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Yup! Those are the days i usually hit snozze 5 or 6 times before finally dragging myself out of bed. If you have nothing to do today then i say be lazy and enjoy it!

4. NuttyChick3n96

Jul 11, 2011
    Sadieville,KY
    Quote:Oh i do have things to do that is the problem!! lol i don't have a snooze button on my mom.i've learned to ignore my alarm clock because it isnt loud enough for me.my phone works as my alarm but i forgot to set it last night.

i have chickens to take care of..and ducks...ugh and school. [​IMG]
    i'm homeschooled so that defeats the purpose of going back to sleep.but i am SOO going to bed early tonight.unlike my usual 12am i'm goin to bed round 9 or 10pm!! lol

5. NuttyChick3n96

Jul 11, 2011
    Sadieville,KY
    Quote:Everyday. And I haven't gotten the chance to do my nothingness for the past few months. I just want one day, just one day of nothingness.

Yeah..imma farm girl.so i don't get to sleep in much the latest i can sleep in is like..9:30am

6. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Quote:Oh i do have things to do that is the problem!! lol i don't have a snooze button on my mom.i've learned to ignore my alarm clock because it isnt loud enough for me.my phone works as my alarm but i forgot to set it last night.

i have chickens to take care of..and ducks...ugh and school. [​IMG]
    i'm homeschooled so that defeats the purpose of going back to sleep.but i am SOO going to bed early tonight.unlike my usual 12am i'm goin to bed round 9 or 10pm!! lol

I am so glad when i was younger my mom was already gone for work when i had to get up and get ready for school. I would wait till about 5 mins before my ride showed up and get dressed really quick and go to school lol.

Going to bed early sounds like a good idea. Maybe you will be more willing to get up tomorrow morning! But at least tomorrow is friday!!!!

7. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon

Yeah..imma farm girl.so i don't get to sleep in much the latest i can sleep in is like..9:30am

yup, same here although hubby starts stirring at 5AM every day so the latest we ever get up even on weekends is 7AM. [​IMG]

8. TinyChickenLady

TinyChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Sleep in? Do nothing? I don't know that one....
    The chickens start at about 4:30 - 5 every day and the dog, who sleeps in my room, starts when he hears them. I'd prefer my day not start until after 6 but those animals rule my life! And so does my job [​IMG]

9. urban escapee

urban escapee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2011
    Alvin, TX
    that would be today

10. heritagebirds

heritagebirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Eastern Shore MD
    Yeah...wish I could today. The 'vacation' at the holidays really isn't very vacation-y. I would like to take some time and just do nothing. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by