Ever have one of those days where you really don't want to do anything

NuttyChick3n96

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 11, 2011
Sadieville,KY
Blegh...i am having one of those days..where i just wanna go back to bed and dream about blue unicorns,dancing bunnies,pink gummie bears...and a purple mansion.

:
th.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif

so.anyone else have one of these days? besides the dream because i think that is uniquely me.lol

Quote:
Everyday. And I haven't gotten the chance to do my nothingness for the past few months. I just want one day, just one day of nothingness.

Quote:
Oh i do have things to do that is the problem!! lol i don't have a snooze button on my mom.i've learned to ignore my alarm clock because it isnt loud enough for me.my phone works as my alarm but i forgot to set it last night.

i have chickens to take care of..and ducks...ugh and school.
he.gif

i'm homeschooled so that defeats the purpose of going back to sleep.but i am SOO going to bed early tonight.unlike my usual 12am i'm goin to bed round 9 or 10pm!! lol

Quote:
Everyday. And I haven't gotten the chance to do my nothingness for the past few months. I just want one day, just one day of nothingness.

Yeah..imma farm girl.so i don't get to sleep in much the latest i can sleep in is like..9:30am

Quote:
Oh i do have things to do that is the problem!! lol i don't have a snooze button on my mom.i've learned to ignore my alarm clock because it isnt loud enough for me.my phone works as my alarm but i forgot to set it last night.

i have chickens to take care of..and ducks...ugh and school.
he.gif

i'm homeschooled so that defeats the purpose of going back to sleep.but i am SOO going to bed early tonight.unlike my usual 12am i'm goin to bed round 9 or 10pm!! lol

I am so glad when i was younger my mom was already gone for work when i had to get up and get ready for school. I would wait till about 5 mins before my ride showed up and get dressed really quick and go to school lol.

Going to bed early sounds like a good idea. Maybe you will be more willing to get up tomorrow morning! But at least tomorrow is friday!!!!

Quote:

Yeah..imma farm girl.so i don't get to sleep in much the latest i can sleep in is like..9:30am

yup, same here although hubby starts stirring at 5AM every day so the latest we ever get up even on weekends is 7AM.
th.gif

Sleep in? Do nothing? I don't know that one....
The chickens start at about 4:30 - 5 every day and the dog, who sleeps in my room, starts when he hears them. I'd prefer my day not start until after 6 but those animals rule my life! And so does my job
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom