Ever ordered chicks from MyPetChicken? (split order of cochins too!)

ChickenWisperer

Songster
11 Years
Jun 30, 2008
KY
Hey all!
big_smile.png

Just wondering if anyone has ordered chicks from mypetchicken....i havent heard anything about them, and i really want some easter eggers and blue cochins.....
yippiechickie.gif
So, i guess i just need reviews!

If i do order some chicks, would anyone consider splitting an order of 8 blue cochins (females) with me?

Please?
fl.gif

I'm to far away to order with you, but I can tell you that mpc is great. All my chicks arrived alive and healthy. No trouble ordering, very friendly.

I just placed an order with MPC yesterday!! This will be my first actual online purchase!! I am so excited. I ordered 5 EE's and 3 Buff Orphingtons. I cant wait till they come!

I got my order Sept. 10th. My EEs are great, I ordered 2 and they send two different colors which I really appreciate:
dscn0279.jpg

dscn0284.jpg

They have great personalities. The light one is a mama's girl and loves to snuggle!

I also got a red cochin. I think she's a little younger than the others, or maybe they develop a little slower:
dscn0283.jpg

Overall the experience was good. The only thing I wish was different is that I wish they would send their birthdays...or is it hatchdays?
smile.png

This year was our first time ordering from MPC, since they could safely send a smaller batch. They were terrific - very reliable. Our chicks arrived the day after they were shipped (as for their birthday: they were shipped the day after hatching) and all were VERY healthy and perky......did nothing but eat, eat, eat! (Well, I guess they did "do" something else soon afterwards...
lol.png
)

We ordered 8 from MPC, recieved them in July. Everything was great! Everyone was happy and healthy.

Last edited:
Ditto. 6 chicks, 6 weeks ago. And they also sent me 2 different colored EE's. Hatched Monday, arrived 8AM Wednesday morning, everyone healthy and happy, and they still are. I would definitely recommend MPC.

Back
Top Bottom