Every, Single, Last One Of You Are Such.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by baltimoreharps, Jun 13, 2009.

1. baltimoreharps

baltimoreharps Songster

Mar 27, 2009
    Cabarrus Co.
    Quote:[​IMG]

Boyd, I read a LOT, I don't post much....don't [​IMG] me!!![​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    The stripe pattern is the same as my standard BR, but near her face my monitor is showing a golden or rust in the stripe.

Boyd has 6 teen daughters, and as I cleaned out my closet today I found 3 formal dresses, 2 of them never worn, and thought the girls may be able to use them for prom & dances. For some reason no one ever gets married in the same year, so I keep buying different sized dresses (I'm slimmer now).

3. baltimoreharps

baltimoreharps Songster

Mar 27, 2009
    Cabarrus Co.
    Quote:That is seriously cool about the dresses![​IMG] My dd is only 8, but we'll be going through that soon enough, they grow up SO fast.[​IMG]

The camera must be picking it up more than I notice on her feathers daily. She does have some golden highlights around her face, those have just started showing up recently. I just haven't paid attention with looking at the eggs.
    I think it was Terrylacie that posted she was a hatchery hen and an odd one at that when I first posted pics of the flock. When we got her, she looked more like a speckled turkey hen than anything because she was so skinny.

4. baltimoreharps

baltimoreharps Songster

Mar 27, 2009
    Cabarrus Co.
    Oh my gosh, two more hatched and one is a SILKIE!!!![​IMG]

The evilness is spreading!! [​IMG] I am SO hooked!

5. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Something about silkies, I think they have hypto-glasses under the fro..... [​IMG]

6. cackle

cackle Songster

Jul 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    I just posted my Brinsea 20 ECO on Craigslist. [​IMG] I just can't be trusted not to go out collect eggs and turn it on.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: