Every, Single, Last One Of You Are Such.....

baltimoreharps

Songster
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Cabarrus Co.
ENABLERS when it comes to hatching!!! (Gotcha!
lol.png
)
Thank you!!!!!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have 9 brand new fuzzies in the nest, plus 3 more pipping and I would have truly missed out on something that I really love, which is more chickens and seeing these teeny, tiny little babies, just amazing!!
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

And I never would've thought about thanking enablers, but thank you all for the advice, help and QUAIL-ANTWERP, thank you for those eggs, they are all healthy that have hatched, and I am hooked big time!!!
thumbsup.gif

(I'm already plotting how to work a couple of silkie chicks in with the others without dh noticing....the evilness has taken over here too.)

Now you know you can't post a thing like that and now show us some fuzzyness. I'll give you untill dawn to take the required "awwwwwwww" photos, but don't let it happen again, young lady!

lol.png

Honey, I'm a teacher, and school ended yesterday, I got time. Only photos I took today was kinds of homebrew I bottled.
big_smile.png

And 3 prom dresses for Boyd......
lol.png

Yeah he says he's a 12, but one is a size 8, so I'll have to send a girdle and corset if he's thinking about that one.
lol.png

Quote:
She's supposed to be a bantam BR. She;s not nearly as big as a BR, but has the coloring. I cannot wait to see what the peeps turn out to be since they are all mutts, (and very pretty mutts) also!

Back
Top Bottom