Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

Here are my two pairs, just got them, they are so great. the first are kings and I think the others are capuchines?

bugsynmyrtle.jpg

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0744.jpg

Oh neat
smile.png
I had no idea what they were other than pretty when I got them. Always been interested in fancy pigeons and about died when I saw these at the poultry auction! So in love with them <3

here's my itliain owls:

DCAO0194.jpg

hen is in the front and she was giving me the evil eye
lol.png
not really she blinked!

DCAO0192.jpg

my italian owl i got free from a friend and i dont know if it is a hen or a cock

the red birds are kings kings come in many colors they look like big modenas by the way they have crossed kings into modenas to increase the power kinda like indian fantails being made bigger by useing hungarian house pigeons for more feather lenght and size

You're probably right. Just took another look at the Carneau standard and their tails should be down in a more normal position, not "boat-like", as you see in Show Kings. I almost always see only White and Red bar Kings though, never recessive reds. But they are in the standard, so they do exist.

19641_community_service_062.jpg

19641_community_service_061.jpg

I bought 4 pigeons from a small animal auction on a whim...
big_smile.png
I had pigeons of my own over 20 years ago and have always loved the cooing sounds...very relaxing for me. Anyway I thought they were beautiful and have totally forgotten everything about pigeons. Have researched on the computer and have found a few breeds that kinda look like them. Im thinking they are mixed breeding but not sure. The first pic is the male, and the second pic has a hen and there are 2 young in with her. One of the young ones has full feathering on its feet, and the other 3 have no feathers on their feet. Thank you for any suggestions while I totally retrain myself about pigeons. Looking at maybe some racing pigeons later and join our local club.

Back
Top Bottom