Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

Quote:
the other 1 is a Lahore ..or it certainly looks like it is. i used to raise them . Now i can't seems to find them at a reasonable price anywhere.....I absolutely LOVE the breed...
love.gif

a lahore...? she kind of has feathered feet, but not as much as others... so i thought she was mixed... too bad i can't get her to pair up with another lahore... if that's what she is... we'll see...

Quote:
the other 1 is a Lahore ..or it certainly looks like it is. i used to raise them . Now i can't seems to find them at a reasonable price anywhere.....I absolutely LOVE the breed...
love.gif

a lahore...? she kind of has feathered feet, but not as much as others... so i thought she was mixed... too bad i can't get her to pair up with another lahore... if that's what she is... we'll see...

She is light on the leg feathering .I had a couple hatch like that from my birds and they were all show stock. Maybe that's why she wasn't a keeper?. She's still a pretty bird if you don't care about showing or anything.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

She is light on the leg feathering .I had a couple hatch like that from my birds and they were all show stock. Maybe that's why she wasn't a keeper?. She's still a pretty bird if you don't care about showing or anything.
thumbsup.gif

nah, i show OEGB only... not pigeons... or, i dunno... lets see how my egyptian swifts hatch out when they do...

Back
Top Bottom