Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

What one you shared i want to see too!!! an hour to feed everyone that's hectic

This guy! I love him! He came from a loft a few states away and was separated from his mate (west of england tumbler) and They both ended up being reunited at my place, and they are finally together again :)

And Yes! The 1hr a day feed/watering SUCKED! But that was with several hundred birds (Mostly babies) but it drained me so fast.....So after the chicks left, I went to focus on pigeons because they dont tire or stress me and I am always happy around them

That is the sweetest looking piegeon I have ever seen its hard to believe he is male ,lol !!
smile.png
I am so glad he is with his mate such a love story you should publish a book about all you pigeon experiences

That is the sweetest looking piegeon I have ever seen its hard to believe he is male ,lol !!
smile.png
I am so glad he is with his mate such a love story you should publish a book about all you pigeon experiences
haha thanks :) I havent had pigeons that long, I have just got into them in the last 7 months big time, but I have had one homing pigeon for the last six years, she passed last fall, thats when I got into all the other types

Back
Top Bottom