Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

Some of my Capuchin pigeons... I had a lot more.. but a mongoose got into the coop and killed most of my flock.. Now I am down to just one pair.. and 2 odd males.. but the pair has produced 2 squabs that are now adult.. and are sitting on 2 more eggs.

This is the male.. Coal.

This is one of his babies.. Think its a female... no name yet.

this is a photo of what killed most of my flock... he looks cute... like he is innocent! Now my coop is rebuilt out of metal and strong wire so he can't get back in.

My old flock before the attack.

Having a walk.

The one I miss the most.. he was my pet.. My ring neck doves raised him as he was scalped as a squab. He was a fantail x Capuchin 'accident'. He had one black eye and one orange eye and was super tame and cuddly. I was heartbroken when he was killed.. he was one of a kind.

What a shot of the weasel its great, to be honest didn't know they came in white !! I am so sorry that you lost everyone that must have devastating to find
hugs.gif

Some of my Capuchin pigeons... I had a lot more.. but a mongoose got into the coop and killed most of my flock.. Now I am down to just one pair.. and 2 odd males.. but the pair has produced 2 squabs that are now adult.. and are sitting on 2 more eggs. This is the male.. Coal. This is one of his babies.. Think its a female... no name yet. this is a photo of what killed most of my flock... he looks cute... like he is innocent! Now my coop is rebuilt out of metal and strong wire so he can't get back in. My old flock before the attack. Having a walk. The one I miss the most.. he was my pet.. My ring neck doves raised him as he was scalped as a squab. He was a fantail x Capuchin 'accident'. He had one black eye and one orange eye and was super tame and cuddly. I was heartbroken when he was killed.. he was one of a kind.
lovely looking birds, I want to get some capichines !

lovely looking birds, I want to get some capichines !
They are a really good choice. Very gently and calm... and easy to handle, and they get on well with each other and other pigeon breeds.. They are good parents.. and they look fantastic when they are free flying.. the colours make a nice pattern as they fly past.. very striking.

They are a really good choice.  Very gently and calm... and easy to handle, and they get on well with each other and other pigeon breeds..   They are good parents.. and they look fantastic when they are free flying.. the colours make a nice pattern as they fly past.. very striking. 
would they be alright in with lady am pheasants and some quail.

Back
Top Bottom