Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

My pigeons won't bathe and I'm kinda worried because just mated and I will be expecting eggs soon, this scares me if I can't get them to bathe I'm afraid that I won't get any little squeakers that I have been looking forward too since I got the pigeons(1-2 weeks ago)

My pigeons won't bathe and I'm kinda worried because just mated and I will be expecting eggs soon, this scares me if I can't get them to bathe I'm afraid that I won't get any little squeakers that I have been looking forward too since I got the pigeons(1-2 weeks ago)
Pigeons like to bathe in water about 2 inches deep. I cut the bottom out of a 45 gallon plastic barrel about 10 inches high with a piece of foam pipe insulation on the rim and two rope handles. Works for me and my flock. With a gallon of water and a teaspoon of Borax (20 mule team) keeps parasites away and my birds spotless.

Last week while cleaning cages I had them out on the lawn with a bathing dish. That was OK but they REALLY liked the fine mist from the pressure washer I was using. 10 feet away. They were pushing and jostling for position in the mist. I switched it over to just mist and they were some very happy pigeons.

A couple of years ago I found out that quail like to play in water also. The hose had a pin hole and it was shooting a high arching spray into an area of their enclosure. They were playing in the water as it came down.

Does anyone have any Kormorner rollers for sale. Would probably take any rollers or tumblers, but would really like the Kormorner. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom