Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

[COLOR=FF0000]I am guessing you have a lesbian pair back yard buddy. Just for the record I did have a lesbian pair that were how should I say a little slutty. They raised 4 squabs well technically 3 squabs as I put one egg under another pair who laid at approximately the same time[/COLOR].

Bahaha!!!! I'll candle in a few days and find out....!

My Opal is the remaining half of a lesbian pair.
I had 2 I caught at Walmart and a Mookie cock. I put the Mookie in with the wild ones but they wanted nothing to do with him. They paired up and hatched out an egg I slipped under them.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm certain of only 2 things.
1: There are 3 birds.
2: They are pigeons.
Of course when I go out in the pigeons room in the morning, there's gonna be a seagull standing there, just cause the gods are frickin funny!!!!

I've come to the conclusion that I'm certain of only 2 things.
1: There are 3 birds.
2: They are pigeons.
Of course when I go out in the pigeons room in the morning, there's gonna be a seagull standing there, just cause the gods are frickin funny!!!!
:lol: they are certainly pigeons.
How many eggs now? Who exactly is sitting on them? Can we have more pics? :D

:lol: they are certainly pigeons.
How many eggs now? Who exactly is sitting on them? Can we have more pics? :D

There are 3 eggs. Epic sits at night and Storm takes the days. (Those are "correct" male/female rolls). Chaos avoids them both! I'll post pics if I make it to civilization.
But that doesn't necessarily signify that they are female and male. The two females I had share a nest did that (and they were both certainly females).

Back
Top Bottom