evil pie

Quote:
The suns down here.
Are ya doin it now?
Are ya? are ya?
I betcha you are.
You're to lazy to admit it, but you're thinking it.
Yeah I can tell.

My socks are OFF!!
And its just a teeny tiny bit cold, not too bad though.
Flip flops!!
In a pot hole
with......................
oh never mind

slug icecream!!!

wee.gif

me,
g

Why HELLO kurty kurt kurt.

I just got done chatting to p and she says,

MORNIN' KURT!

frow.gif

and then she says, night g! loooove yoooou.

oh, i love you p.

HEY KURT!

Mornin'
frow.gif

me,
g

So we jammed to get hay, it thundered while I was paying, saw more lightening on the drive home, about 1/4 mile from the house it started pouring, it was really pouring when we got into the drive way. We jammed and got the hay unloaded and into the barn, I'd say record time!! Then as soon as we were done, yes ofcourse, the rain stopped. So, my brand new jacket is wet and my son and husband are soaked, but the horses are happy eating!!
And I let the chickens out to play in the rain!

Tomorrow, I'm off for Florida and a disney cruise with my wife and daughters...see you guys in a week!
frow.gif

Try not to miss me too much and do a lot of this
hit.gif

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

By Monday Mickey Mouse will beat you with his ears and you're girls will be so embarrassed by your antics the only reason they'll continue to talk to you is to get the hoodie sweatshirts they wanted.

and they'll beg you to keep your shirt on and not to talk to them when you all are poolside.

and they'll insist you not talk about chickens over supper. and you'll probably begin to cluck and bagawk just to embarrass them more.

and you'll notice your girls smiling and notice they aren't smiling at you but the cute teenage boy walking behind you.

and your wife will make you pay for something you did or said by buying her some emeralds or rubies jewelry.

and when your bank account has been stretched....you'll still owe them each ONE GIANT over priced stuffed animal Disney Character of their choice.

oh...and have fun. don't eat the fish! ha ha ha!

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom