EWWWW What Is It??

we have gotten somethign simular to that where the outside was covered by a thick yoke like substance and then inside it was rotten. i'll never forget when i disected that egg
roll.png

OMG, I know about people's anatomical parts but not so much chicken's lol. It just looked so wierd since it had a shell inside of it. I'm soo relieved that its not a uterus because one of the little SLW juveniles who was freeranging just grabbed the uterus thingy off the bucket when I went out to take a pic with my cell phone so I could send it to dh at work. He grabbed it and started running away with it and I chased him and tried to grab him so he hurried up and ATE IT!!! I was really freaking out thinking 'omg he ate my black copper girl's uterus' LOL!

Does a chicken even have a uterus? I don't think it can, because they don't develop the chick in their body, right? It's amazing the things we chicken people think about. There was a time when I would have found this disgusting, but you can't remain "dainty" when you are wiping chicken s**t off your bare feet.

OMG, I'm laughing, naseous, and totally rethinking building a coop and getting some hens! BLECH!

Back
Top Bottom