Ex-wife coop

Have a great trip! (I wonder how many offers he gets on that coop while in transit...LOL)

My sons will soon all be in their forties, and even at that age feuding parents would be difficult.

Yeah...tell me about it! Parents! (I don't think mine are ever going to grow up
tongue.png
)​

OpaSam has just called. He and Granny are currently passing through Effingham IL, and making pretty good time. They left home at 4:15 a.m. this morning.

He is stopping frequently to stretch his back, and he and Granny do need to eat now and then! Chickens are doing fine in the coop in back of the truck.

Daisy is riding shotgun on the rear console and having a grand time. The good news is that he thinks the trip is only a two week trip, not three!

smile.png

Last edited:
That has to be one of the cutest coops I have seen! Your boys are lucky to have you, but I know they already know that
smile.png

Safe travels to you both, the chick-chicks and Daisy, too!

Wow! That's an awesome coop!!! Nice of you to do that for you boy's too. I am sure the best part is... everytime she looks at it in her yard, she HAS to think of you!!
wink.png
Kinda like my ex and our son. He looks EXACTLY like me. My ex has to look at my face everytime he see's his kid. Get your pokes in where ya can,, but stay in good with the big guy!!

Well I went to my sons to their mothers house with the coop and we built an 8x8' run on the coop so she is all set. She was quite surprized and happy with the coop and the birds. The 2nd time she opened the nest box one of the hens had laid.
I love doing things for my sons and I'm happy their mother likes the coop and I very happy she is an ex.

Last edited:
The coop is absolutely beautiful! The world needs more men like you! It takes a big man to do something like this. Good luck on the trip to deliver it...Dixie

Back
Top Bottom