Excited! Just ordered Chicks from Ideal.

Pics
So exciting!!!
Please keep us posted with pictures and we would love partake in the trying to figure out which is which!!
I definitely will! :)
This is my first time ordering online.
Do I need to go to my post office and write them a note that I'm expecting chicks (with my name/info on it)?
Should I do that on the day my chicks ship out?

I definitely will! :)
This is my first time ordering online.
Do I need to go to my post office and write them a note that I'm expecting chicks (with my name/info on it)?
Should I do that on the day my chicks ship out?
Call the post office, give your name and number and tell them you're expecting chicks this Thursday or Friday. Also show up right when it opens if they don't call you on Thursday. Give your name and number again if they aren't there and show up on Friday morning if they don't call Thursday

Call the post office, give your name and number and tell them you're expecting chicks this Thursday or Friday. Also show up right when it opens if they don't call you on Thursday. Give your name and number again if they aren't there and show up on Friday morning if they don't call Thursday
Thank you for that info.
On Monday I gave my post office a note with a message saying that I will get chicks this week with my name, number, address and saying I will pick them up.

I will definitely be there Thursday morning to check and see if they have them.
I'm ready for them.

Yesterday I ordered 10 chicks total from Ideal Poultry and they will ship out on Oct. 28.
This is what I ordered:
- 7 White Egg Layer Assortment
- 3 Red Star

It will be fun trying to find out which breeds are in the White Egg Layer Assortment.
Congratulations! I love Ideal.

Be sure to post pics.

Back
Top Bottom