Excited new Member.

AntrellRockyFarm

In the Brooder
Jun 2, 2020
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Hey All, its a pleasure to be involved with backyard chickens. I was first introduced to backyard chickens at the age of 10, but moved to a city where they were not allowed. Now at 27 Married with 5 Children, My wife and i decided to get us a Couple chicks.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We Currently Have 14 chickens plan to get 20 more soon.

(3) What breeds do you have? Our Current breeds are the Common Leghorn and Isa Brown and Easter Egger.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Our favorite aspect is of Raising Chickens is that we do it as a family and every day is so different.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? My other hobby's include gardening and cooking.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. my family is growing, we also have 2 dogs a turtle and 4 ducks. I was Managing a A Pizza Chain Before the covid situation but we decided to move out of the city and into the country....we also have a youtube channel, please like and subscribe to witness our backyard chickens and new life in the country. thanks for reading.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9xGL27lNvNyQZutoeRz7w

Back
Top Bottom