Exciting Weekend Ahead

Bantamlover23

Songster
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
Chuluota, FL
I am so excited about this weekend because I am going to compete in a horse show. One of my friends is coming and competing as well well so it should be fun. I am going to enter 14 classes. I do not know what I thinking but oh well.
celebrate.gif

14 classes is a lot. I do endurance so I'm used to competing just *once* even if it is for a long time.

Good luck and get plenty of sleep the night before. You'll be busy!

Quote:
Usually I never do this many classes, but they have both english and western on the same day.And I have a horse the can do both so i am to do this many but I always try to give hime breaks during the day.

P1010323-1.jpg

I am standing on hill that is why my horse downhill.

What a beautiful horse!

I used to show all the time a few years ago with my horse in 4-H. I usually just entered in every western class until I knew more about what things my horse and I were good at! Down the road I focused more on halter and showmanship classes, and speed events.

I loved showing until I started to see so many nasty people. It would have been nice to have a friend to show with, but I mostly showed by myself! Now that I'm older, i'd love to get back into some showing after I fine tune my new horse a bit. I think she'll make a nice western pleasure/halter horse, She is definitely wayyy too lazy to be a speed horse! LOL

Have fun, and I wanna see pics when you get back!

Back
Top Bottom