Exercise Anyone?

annie3001

My Girls
13 Years
Jun 11, 2009
Ct.

one of my chickens on the exercise bike? giving me that look!

one of my children near our oh yeah fake tree(last year we had a real one,, it was falling out of the stand it was in and a needle pricked my eye and i got a terrible infection that lasted the whole month of december! it was so bad! i swear although i have 2 young children, its gonna be a while before i get a real live one!)

had to include our (old man river) he has many names.. his real birth name is sammie

our house bun oreo,, who seemed a bit interested in eating the camera (shocker ha)

another view of the same darn chicken with the exersice machine (my hubby bought it, way back when, its been moved many times about the house, this time it resides out on the back porch) (sigh) (not sure why we even own it, never used it but once) (sigh again)

girls just are dying to come into the house!!!!!!!!! they try and make many attempts (but fail) (boo hoo for them.

heres the same girl (giving me (that) famous (what) look!

Last edited:
lau.gif

Love it! I know that of a hen was found in our house, the fam would give some weird looks - All at me. Although most of them do admit that they are so tempted to keep the Turken inside during these cold days - She's so cold out there, and not too welcome to join the clans for warmth. Kinda sad.

Back
Top Bottom