Exhibition Turkey Hatchery List: Updated 2012 Price Lists

Talked to the guy this evening.. He was a jerk. Doesnt sell eggs or any babies until next year.. He was rather short and not that pleasent to deal with.. I would rather look else where.. Thanks!!

Quote:
Porter's is a reputable, well respected company. They sell mostly poults, some eggs, and their reputation ensures they sell out quickly. As in last fall if you want a particular breed.

The end of June is rather late to be looking for a rare variety of turkey.

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm a little late to the party, but these are AWESOME prices for the turkeys. Jim, you've had very good experiences with them, I assume? I'm new at this, so I am super nervous about picking a hatchery - I can't decide on one!!! LOL

Quote:
I'm a little late to the party, but these are AWESOME prices for the turkeys. Jim, you've had very good experiences with them, I assume? I'm new at this, so I am super nervous about picking a hatchery - I can't decide on one!!! LOL

Urch Turnland Poultry has higher quality birds then hatcheries.

Quote:

Urch Turnland Poultry has higher quality birds then hatcheries.

OSUman - thank you! I'm going to keep the scans saved so that I can order for next year.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom