Experience this before?

How old is your bird and how long has it been doing it?
I have a rooster with an intermittent head wobble. Head kind of weaves/sways back and forth quickly, involuntarily. He's 5 years old and been doing it since he was about 6 months old. No known cause, nothing has made it better or worse. If you can get a video and post it to youtube and put the link here it might help people to see what's going on and give a better opinion. When ever I see unusual neurological symptoms I do vitamin supplements to see if it helps. A B complex and E and cooked egg or tuna for selenium. Some vitamin deficiencies can cause some strange symptoms sometimes. But if the bird is actually falling asleep/nodding off, then it may be ill.

Anyone ever have a chicken with bobble head syndrome? This chicken continuously drops its head like its gonna sleep then pops back up. Seems like a neuro issue.
I have had chicks do that how old is it ? New did u just get it today? I gave mine sugar water from an eyedropper 3 or 4 drops an hour for 4 hours after I got it and the little thing quit. Sometimes I have one or 2 do that also keep an eye on them if it keeps up sugar water perks them up so they eat and drink more then they were

Back
Top Bottom