Experts Unite! I am beyond confused!

All hens
Easter egger
Easter egger
Splash laced red Wyandotte
Mohawk is probably an "olive egger" she's half CCL and maybe half Welsummer.
The other an EE or maybe a sort of super blue Egger? Half EE half brown Leghorn?
That makes sense for my blue to potentially be a legwork mix, her ears are white and she lays VERY light blue eggs. She is no nonsense too. you! Is a CCL?
Thank you also!

I am still confused on these pretty (and hopefully) lady birds. Can someone tell me what breed I have and if they look to be hens or roos? They are approximately 27 weeks.

First two I thought were Easter Eggers but I have yet to catch them in the nesting boxes. They are my Whisky Chicks.

The second to last photo I beleive is a blue laced red wyandotte who I originally thought may be a roo but if so our current rooster is unaware or dosnt care as he dances for him/her and they don't fight. This is my most elusive chicken, very skittish.

In the last photo of the gals in the nesting boxes- my pretty blue on the right lays and light blue egg (no green tint picture is a bit deceiving) and she has bluish feathers on her bottom. She was supposed to be a blue laced red wyandotte, but.... alas, this is not so, but she is perfect and my favorite little lap chick 🤣 My biker chick with the mohawk on the left lays a blue green egg, I am not sure what she is, though I am sure she's very vocal!...

I am currently wondering which of my girls are laying the olive eggs, is it the Easter Egger WhiskyChicks?... I also have brown eggs but I beleive these are from my silver laced wyandottes, and hopefully my blue laced red if he is a she!

Any insight is appreciated!

Jo
The chicken to the right in the last photo looks like my Whiting True Blue, if you got them from McMurray.
1615047834472.png

Back
Top Bottom