Free Isbar silverrudd chicks in MA

WanderingWinterChicken

In the Brooder
May 17, 2021
Hi!

I’m not new to reading here but I’m new to posting on backyard chickens. I’m hatching some Isbars and need to find some homes for the over hatch this week. I only want to keep 3 out of the 12 eggs that developed. This was when I candled before lockdown. They are due to hatch in 2 days so the end result could be a little less. Anybody in the New England area want swedish Isbars, also known as silverrud’s? They have lovely green eggs! I will be vaccinating for Mareks the day of hatch. I’m located in southern middlesex county in MA

Hi!

I’m not new to reading here but I’m new to posting on backyard chickens. I’m hatching some Isbars and need to find some homes for the over hatch this week. I only want to keep 3 out of the 12 eggs that developed. This was when I candled before lockdown. They are due to hatch in 2 days so the end result could be a little less. Anybody in the New England area want swedish Isbars, also known as silverrud’s? They have lovely green eggs! I will be vaccinating for Mareks the day of hatch. I’m located in southern middlesex county in MA
To clarify I am offering to give them to good experienced chicken parents. I’d appreciate a few dollars for the vaccination cost but I’m ok eating it if they get a good home.

Back
Top Bottom