Extremely new to incubating and need help.

AlissaHope

Hatching
Apr 13, 2016
Hello. Im very new to incubating and we are currently hatching our second batch. My question is I

had a little one hatch this afternoon and had a watery "sac" around its eye. When first hatched it was almost clear and you could see the eye moving around. However now the sac had turned more redish and im nervous as to what I can do to help the little guy. Can anyone lead me in a direction please?

Thank you so much in advance!

Hello. Im very new to incubating and we are currently hatching our second batch. My question is I
had a little one hatch this afternoon and had a watery "sac" around its eye. When first hatched it was almost clear and you could see the eye moving around. However now the sac had turned more redish and im nervous as to what I can do to help the little guy. Can anyone lead me in a direction please?

Thank you so much in advance!

I've never seen anything like this. At the top of this page is a rectangle marked advanced search. Try typing in "day old chick with swollen eye" and older threads will come up. Possibly these may help. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom