EYES - How many do you have?

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by math ace, May 24, 2012.

1. math ace

math ace Crowing

Dec 17, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    My daughter is a crafty soul. She has requested some peacock eyes for her next project. Being the SUPER Mom that I am, I am on a mission to fulfill her request. I love my daughter dearly, but I have my limits. NO WAY am I adding pea fowl to my collection of birds..

So, those living in Pea Land, I NEED some EYES....

I don't need the whole feather, just the section with the eye on it.

We use to have peafowl when I was young. I remember collecting the feathers just because they were pretty. We didn't do anything with them, but put them in an old wooden umbrella stand.

Please, PM me if you have some extra EYES around your house. If you don't have some now, REMEMBER me when your birds go into their next molt...

Thanks

2. DAS

DAS Chirping

Nov 14, 2009
    NW Wisconsin
    I have some available. Send me a PM with your name and address and how many you are looking for.

3. math ace

math ace Crowing

Dec 17, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    DONE DAS!

Thank you so much....

4. math ace

math ace Crowing

Dec 17, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    My daughter is looking for some more peacock feather eyes. If you have any extras, please pm me. She is all into crafts and loves using peacock feather eyes....

DAS sent me some last time and I sent her something special as a THANK YOU... Please, if you have extra peacock feathers that you aren't using, PLEASE PM me...

Thanks . . ..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: