EYES - How many do you have?

math ace

Crowing
10 Years
Dec 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
My daughter is a crafty soul. She has requested some peacock eyes for her next project. Being the SUPER Mom that I am, I am on a mission to fulfill her request. I love my daughter dearly, but I have my limits. NO WAY am I adding pea fowl to my collection of birds..

So, those living in Pea Land, I NEED some EYES....

I don't need the whole feather, just the section with the eye on it.

We use to have peafowl when I was young. I remember collecting the feathers just because they were pretty. We didn't do anything with them, but put them in an old wooden umbrella stand.

Please, PM me if you have some extra EYES around your house. If you don't have some now, REMEMBER me when your birds go into their next molt...

Thanks

My daughter is a crafty soul. She has requested some peacock eyes for her next project. Being the SUPER Mom that I am, I am on a mission to fulfill her request. I love my daughter dearly, but I have my limits. NO WAY am I adding pea fowl to my collection of birds..

So, those living in Pea Land, I NEED some EYES....

I don't need the whole feather, just the section with the eye on it.

We use to have peafowl when I was young. I remember collecting the feathers just because they were pretty. We didn't do anything with them, but put them in an old wooden umbrella stand.

Please, PM me if you have some extra EYES around your house. If you don't have some now, REMEMBER me when your birds go into their next molt...

Thanks
I have some available. Send me a PM with your name and address and how many you are looking for.

My daughter is looking for some more peacock feather eyes. If you have any extras, please pm me. She is all into crafts and loves using peacock feather eyes....

DAS sent me some last time and I sent her something special as a THANK YOU... Please, if you have extra peacock feathers that you aren't using, PLEASE PM me...

Thanks . . ..

Back
Top Bottom