EZ Frame Chicken Coop Build

Pics
Sorry I was late lol. It greatly increases adhesion. It is easy to fog by spraying from a further distance and slighty increasing the speed of your stroke. You only have to wait till dry to touch for the following coat. Other tricks are, Even passes from edge to edge. Always start or stop your spray while moving. Do not reverse direction while spraying. Shake can, at most, every 2mins during spraying.
This was super helpful!! I tried your tips and it looks much less runny! Thanks!! 😁 It’s too late for the roof panels but the nest boxes will look super snazzy! 🥰

Tonight I finished the spray painting on the roof panels, did a last coat of paint on a couple walls I’ve been painting and the last coat on the accent wall.
0DA7E393-0D27-4903-890C-EAEF80741A7B.jpeg

I also decided to spray paint my nest boxes, but it was after dark so I can’t show it off yet! I really like it though 🥰

Tomorrow I’m going to make the big move to the outdoors! And start painting the boards I want to use for the run. The hardware cloth comes tomorrow too, so I’ll be starting that as well. No rain in the forecast for 10 days so the time is now 😁

I also put together a few mock ups of how I envision the final product to look. 😆 I may have had a tough time staying focused on work today! Here’s the side view with the run.

5F85FEE1-CCBE-4865-8917-096C0294648B.jpeg

And here is the long side with both coops depicted. I am pondering building my own version of a window that I can open and close, just to get more ventilation in our hot summers. We shall see if it works…I may do a prototype this weekend. I’m also gonna make tiny shutters 😁
427D5C3C-0D7F-45A4-9CA0-83F61F375714.jpeg

I enjoyed the designing with PowerPoint way too much 😆

Thank you! I wish it did, but no. I try to eyeball it and then just add what the dimensions should be. I'm a very visual person and playing around with designs and colors really helps me decide what will work best. :)
If you right click on an object and chose "Size and Position", you can specify a height and width in inches. So, if you do 1" to a 1', you'll get scale.

Back
Top Bottom