EZ Plucker Question

LilyD

Crowing
12 Years
Jan 24, 2011
Bristol, VT
My Coop
My Coop
So my husband finally gave me the go ahead to order an EZ Plucker in May. I think I have decided I want to order the EZ 98 which says it can do 1-2 chickens and small turkeys since we do turkeys as well. I wanted to ask though if anyone has this model and if so what size turkeys were you able to fit in it. I have processed myself for the last few years but always done the plucking by hand or with a small drill plucker which is hard to use with turkeys since they weigh so much.

If you didn't use this one what model did you get?

Okay I ended up getting someone live on the phone and they are very helpful. I ended up ordering the EZ-131 since they were on sale this week if you preorder. It says it can do 1-4 chickens or small turkey and when I asked about that they said that meant a turkey between 10 and 18 pounds. Hopefully I can keep them that small otherwise I will hand pluck them. Going to order the larger cones as well but will wait until next paycheck to do that then I will be ready to go this season and no more hand plucking. Woot. Never been so excited to actually get my meat birds grown out lol.

Back
Top Bottom