Any experience with Stromberg's line of pluckers?

figit

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 23, 2017
Howdy folks, we've got 60 CX about 3 weeks in doing great. We have been plucker hunting and what a wormhole I've found myself in... It seems like anything under $400 may or may not last beyond 2 years and even so the construction quality seems poor at best. Seems to be a large pool of imported/re-branded medium grade units in the $600+ range on up to something like the smallest Featherman at $2k.

I happened to stumble upon Stromberg's line. Here is a link: https://www.strombergschickens.com/meat-bird-processing/poultry-pluckers/

I assume they too are imported (I found what appears to be their exact models on Alibaba) however they seem to use higher quality components and 304 SS vs 403. The line seems to be pretty new, the promo video was published in 2023 but I'm having a heck of a time finding any reviews etc. Does anyone have any experience or heard anything good or bad about Stromberg's units?

Thanks a TON in advance!

Based on quite a bit of positive & genuine reviews I found on this and other sites I opted for the EX Plucker 169 on sale which is essentially the 151 with an extra .5 hp motor. Despite CCOnlyStore website listing them os out of stock I reached out and they said a new batch arrives by end of this week. Placed my order and am greatly looking forward to getting it.

Back
Top Bottom