F ᴏ ʟ ʟ ᴏ ᴡ | M ʏ | T ʀ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ s | Wolf rp

All forms are accepted. Many people before you, Metalstrike called for Alpha Female. The front page hasn't been updated in a bit, so I think we'll just have to play the females out and finally decide on one. But the form is accepted, along with Mipuppy1's form. But, Mipuppy, please use a realistic picture please. And Metalstrike, you have to put a bit more information in posts. I want at least four detailed sentences, describing: Location, doing, with, etc. The basics, it's not that hard. I'm not trying to be mean, but please.

( Thank you ash12! :) )

The low hum of the breeze that sifted through the tree's echoed heavily in Railyns ears. A soft whine had left the beast as he stirred violently in his sleep. A small snarl encased his jowls as he slumbered on, his thick shoulders pushed heavily against the thick red bark of a towering Oak. Stirring he stretched and peered lazily towards the now setting sun. With a yawn Railyn stood and stretched before sitting at the base of the large oak tree, lazily he gazed over the small meadow before him. Empty. With a sigh he stayed still and watched in silence.

Last edited:
All forms are accepted. Many people before you, Metalstrike called for Alpha Female. The front page hasn't been updated in a bit, so I think we'll just have to play the females out and finally decide on one. But the form is accepted, along with Mipuppy1's form. But, Mipuppy, please use a realistic picture please. And Metalstrike, you have to put a bit more information in posts. I want at least four detailed sentences, describing: Location, doing, with, etc. The basics, it's not that hard. I'm not trying to be mean, but please.
(I thought you already said that Sama is Alpha female???)

Wow ... I did ... I don't really remember that. Could we just pick one later on after rping with the Alpha? It would be more fair ... I know it's a bit disappointing but I think it might go better. Sorry.

Wow ... I did ... I don't really remember that. Could we just pick one later on after rping with the Alpha? It would be more fair ... I know it's a bit disappointing but I think it might go better. Sorry.
(Now how would that be fair? Just asking out of curiosity, I'm not mad. I'm just wondering.)

(The thread is dying D: What about a rival pack, that way there is one more alpha female position (and alpha male) and way more action with territorial disputes.)

Sorry for my absence! I probably won't be able to keep up with this role-play anymore so I'll shut it down. So, so sorry. No remakes, etc close to it please. If you need anymore information, PM me. Sorry guys for the disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom