F/S BBS rock eggs....Kansas

Katy

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jun 29, 2007
Kansas~50+ yrs of chickens
I'll have 12+ BBS Rock eggs to go out tuesday. March 24. $40 includes shipping. The fertility on these has been very good here at home for me. I can't make any guarantees because I have no control over how they're handled once they leave here. I have 2 blue roos, 2 black, 2 blue and 2 splash hens.

I tried to get new pictures of them today, but we're having a very windy day...even for Kansas, and they weren't too excited about coming out from behind their house. So the pictures are not the best.

100_1090.jpg
100_1089.jpg
100_1091.jpg

Last edited:
I do have one that isn't plugged in, but I was planning on using it as my hatcher later this week.....I might have to figure some way to switch eggs around.......or maybe make an angel food cake!!

Last edited:
Ooh, I'd love them, but DH would shoot me...working on ordering some roasters from McMurray, and trying to get some poults thrown in...more money towards birds, and I'm afraid I'd have to make a spot on the roost in the coop, for me!
hide.gif

Well mine is full and MP just shipped me some more BBS Orps Saturday so I have to figure out how to rearrange as it is.

Back
Top Bottom