Facebook video contest - WE WON!

I was off by 3 hours.
sad.png

The contest ends in 45 minutes (12:00 PST... I thought it was 12:00 EST).

Quote:
How does one put the link on their Facebook page? Sorry, I'm just so crippled when it comes to figuring out Facebook technicalities.
roll.png

Oh man, I was afraid somebody would ask me that! I only just joined Facebook a week ago, and am figuring it out one bit at a time. If I remember correctly, there's a Facebook link on the page you watch Rob's video on. Just click on it, enter your Facebook password, and it magically appears on your profile page.

WE WON!!!!

woot.gif
celebrate.gif

Great job everybody!!

thumbsup.gif

BYC received a LOT of great exposure from this fun contest and will continue to do so.

Last night (at 12:05 am) I sent a letter to our stiff competitor:

Hi Kristine,

This is Rob Ludlow, owner of BackYardChickens.com. I want to say I’m amazed at what a great job you did on your video and the BigSuccess competition! I was blown away when you went from 380 votes up to over 1,000 in just a few days. I was resting on my laurels and wasn’t expecting such a major comeback! I had to pull out all the stops there at the end… it sure was close and you had me sweating.

Just wanted to say that I really respect you and what BuzzingBots are doing. I’m sure you received a ton of great exposure for your cause with my community and all the people that voted on fb. I’ve got a project I’ve been working on for a while that is also centered around helping people, but mine is focused more toward third world countries: http://www.worldtorch.com/

Anywho
, I really look forward to meeting you next week! Again, thanks for being a great competitor and congrats on such a noble project!

All my best,

I'll meet her this next Thursday where we'll make 4.5 minute pitches in front of a huge audience (more great exposure).

Again, great job everybody!!!

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom