Fake ghost in picture at McDs....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WriterofWords, Jul 13, 2010.

1. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    A friend of mine took this pic at Mc Ds. in El Paso a couple of nights ago. I had to really toss it back and forth with myself as to whether or not I should share it, but what the heck, I thought some of you would appreciate it. This is obviously a well done App on a cell phone, I'm impressed!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  2. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Thats creepy!

3. DragonEggs

DragonEggs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2010
    Borger, TX
    I'm a believer and a skepticist. I've seen other pictures like this and had some strange encounters with the paranormal myself (at a friends house, twice, many years ago and never again since). Personally this one looks kind of fake. It's too clear, usually theres a bit more blurr and blend with the BG.

4. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Normally I'd jump right in, but that image seems too clear and focused compared to the rest of the pic... I'm saying it's 'shopped.

5. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

6. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    It was taken and sent to me on a cell phone at the same time. A doctored photo.

7. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    It's the older seedier side of El Paso, around Pasiano/Piedras if you know the city. It's in the area of one of the oldest cemeteries in the city too,, which made it the perfect set up for a fake pic,, what a shame!

8. FireTigeris

This effect can be caused by the number of reflective surfaces, check out the blue smear, its reflecting light off of plexiglass, then there is a mirror in the background wall - then that mirror does NOT reflect the shooter of the picture but the door (with white tile trim) in the back is cut off by another reflective surface.

Do you know if the person turned around to see if she was physically there? I've seen these done on purpose with three mirrors and an over lit subject (magic floating pig) here's a different version- http://www.optigone.com/experiences.htm

Maybe
    she's the daughter of someone who is very conservative...

or keep looking from 1850-1920s for a missing child?

9. DragonEggs

DragonEggs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2010
    Borger, TX
    My BF and I just took a good look at it under a magnifyer and it looks pretty fake. the lines around that image are too clean and it doesn't blend over the floor right. JMO

10. FireTigeris

Say is there an app for adding a ghost in iphones or droid?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by