Falb Fee?

Feb 17, 2021
I thought these chicks would be Female Pharoah but they have no brown in them. My next guess is Falb Fee.

Chest is white with black speckles. 20210302_183230.jpg

That one in front looks like a falb fee to me. So far it looks like a hen. If the spots start to fade and you end up with a cream or white chest, it's a roo.
Sorry, yes. Looking at the one in front for Falb Fee.

But by chance ... do you know what color the one in back is? It's the only one we have that color.

Sorry, yes. Looking at the one in front for Falb Fee.

But by chance ... do you know what color the one in back is? It's the only one we have that color.
It looks like it might turn into a rosetta or an Italian? I'm not great with the colours, so I'm guessing. Rosettas are usually darker, Italians are usually lighter. It's kind of in between.

It looks like it might turn into a rosetta or an Italian? I'm not great with the colours, so I'm guessing. Rosettas are usually darker, Italians are usually lighter. It's kind of in between.
Top pic is a different picture of the one I wasn't sure of.
I was thinking the bottom one was Italian.
20210302_190219.jpg 20210302_190226.jpg

The reddish brown one is a Scarlet (Rosetta + Roux) and the bottom is a more speckled Italian.
Thank you. I can't believe I got such a color variety! I have a Pearl, a Silver, a Tibetan and a bunch of Tibetan tuxedos too! The breeder told me they would mostly be Pharoah (other than the fee yellow chicks). I think I may have only 1 Pharoah.

That one in front looks like a falb fee to me. So far it looks like a hen. If the spots start to fade and you end up with a cream or white chest, it's a roo.
The reddish brown one is a Scarlet (Rosetta + Roux) and the bottom is a more speckled Italian.
I agree! They’re so cute! Do you two think that the bottom one in the second lot of photos is male or is it just the colouration? Just wondering... :)

I agree! They’re so cute! Do you two think that the bottom one in the second lot of photos is male or is it just the colouration? Just wondering... :)
I was really hoping it was a hen but so far it's getting a pretty rusty colored chest....so I'm thinking male on that Italian.
I'm going to be sad if all my really pretty ones are males... cause I'm only keeping 2 males from this group 😞

Back
Top Bottom