Pics
Do you have any legal insurance? If yes, i would sue the cr@p out of them: You found cracks in the foundation of your house, could not sleep, developed anxiety and your ducks have stopped laying eggs…
They should have announced that kind of work.
ha it's Texdot, they are immune. I have a lawyer for the road they are planning through my property. Basically just bend over and grab your ankles. They road work 24/6 but this is the first time for explosions.

ha it's Texdot, they are immune. I have a lawyer for the road they are planning through my property. Basically just bend over and grab your ankles. They road work 24/6 but this is the first time for explosions.
Even TXDOT must obey the law and i am sure that for setting up explosions in a sub-urban area the surrounding people must be warned in advance.

Even TXDOT must obey the law and i am sure that for setting up explosions in a sub-urban area the surrounding people must be warned in advance.
Problem is I am the only surrounding person. According to the lawyer, no recourse as long as it's a public works project. I am of two minds, hurry up and get finished, and do I have to hear this all night every night.

Back
Top Bottom