Fall Photo Contest

Julie_A

Songster
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Brewton, Ala.
Post one of your favorite pics you've shot this fall. Please include folliage, flowers, etc.

Winner gets braggin' rights!

Here's mine!
PA312033.JPG

Link to more examples...
http://picasaweb.google.com/julieadams77/2009October?feat=directlink

Last edited:
Took these while visiting Ft. Riley in Kansas...

1003562v.jpg

1003558.jpg

And this one isn't eligible because it is from last year, but this is close to my house....

1000388.jpg

I took this from the peak of Blood Mountain, Georgia. My boyfriend, brother, sister-in-law, and me hiked up to the top this past Wednesday. It's a slightly challenging trail, but very worth doing.
100_2080.jpg

Beautiful pictures, guys! I love fall - the light, the color, the air....all conducive for photos and inspiriation!

This is my contribution. It is one of my favorites. We were up at our home in N.C. for the peak of fall in 2006 - and the color was brilliant! Some of the most vibrant colors I'd seen there in years. Then overnight a windy storm blew through and all the leaves were off the trees. Just like that, fall was all over. I was so disappointed because I hadn't taken very many pictures.

My husband and I went for a walk - hoping to find some color on some tree somewhere...and this is what we found. It was at the base of a waterfall - the leaves were there churning in the turbulance and the just enough light to illuminate the brilliant colors in the water. I have the 20"x30" print framed in our living room.

Scan10005-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom