Fall Quilt Block Swap due October 15th

Here is an Underground Railroad sampler I've been working on, just thought I'd share.

I was going to make the star yellow and the background blue. Is that ok? Also has the group ever done appliqué? Drunkards Path is one of my favorite blocks and it can be appliqués or sewn. Also there are many, many arrangement for the blocks. I have a beautiful quilt with these as 6 in blocks. All scraps. Light background with a darker quarter circle. Just a thought.
Maybe someone ask this but are you going to show us them? lol

Did you check out the last one, and on page 2 the one that Carrie did. It's beautiful. I did see an easier way of doing it.

Oh I think I'm going to do that last one with batiks after I'm done with these blocks.

Last edited:
Kassaundra this one is mine. My colors were varied but mostly brown, green, red. Also all of the fabric meant something to me, puppy prints, chicken fabric, chocolate theme, cooking/baking, etc.

Pharmgirl I love your quilt, I have that book in my "to do" pile! I'm with you on using fabrics that mean something to you, if you don't you may as well go buy a quilt from the store! Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom