Family Cat - Broken Jaw- Story Time - LOVE welcome ONLY!

I'm so sorry. I have bad anxiety and depression too so I can get an idea of what it must be like for you, especially during these times.
Ollie is a trooper though! I can tell by looking in those beautiful golden eyes, he's got plenty of life left in him, and he's not leaving you anytime soon.
I've never had a cat, nor have I experienced anything like this but I hope the best for y'all ❤
That’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever read. Thank you!!! 💜😭 He’s such a special boy. My kiddos and I would be devastated if he couldn’t pull through 💔

What a little cutie. What troubles he has been through. You are a good pet momma and he is lucky to have you. I agree with the other post, that it may be time for Ollie to become a house cat. More time to snuggle with you that way. Snuggling with pets is a great way to reduce stress and anxiety. Hang in there Ollie!
I WISH he would stay in with me! I’ve tried. When I rescued him, he had been living outside in the land for months probably longer. Best case scenario he’s a garage cat. And I never let him out. But he hates it inside 😓💔

Huh. Wonder why he wanders then. Out males would wander until they were nutered. Then they stayed rather close
Oh, I KNOW he stays rather close. He didn't have an owner for a while before I rescued him so I'm thinking that's why he wandered so much last year. But this year after the tail incident he's always stayed very close. Checking in multiple times a day. So I don't know... we have farms and cows really close to our property. I think that's what happened.

Back
Top Bottom